Our Arizona Mold Services - Call (877) 959-8783
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Fast Disaster Response Teams
- Trained and Experienced in Mold Removal
- Advanced Mold Remediation & Inspection Equipment
- We Work With Your Insurance Company
Our Services to Help With Mold Problems
Mold remediation involves the use of various methods and equipment to efficiently remove mold from surfaces. Although it is possible to remove molds on your own, this process is better left to the professionals to prevent safety and health hazards.
At Action 1 Restoration of Arizona, we follow a strict structure before applying any mold remediation steps. The first priority once we get to the site is to identify where the mold is coming from. Molds are usually caused by water accumulation in areas as small as the cracks found in ceilings and walls. This is an important step because the problem would only keep reappearing if you do not treat the source.
What determines the proper method for mold removal is the result of the area’s inspection and testing. The inspection service helps assess the damage done to the property to serve as a guide in determining the appropriate remedy. Mold testing helps ascertain the area’s moisture level to ensure that it remains within proper limits.Read more
Mold remediation and removal does not just refer to the process of removing molds from surfaces. It requires a team of professionals to ensure that each step of the process is meticulously observed. The process begins by locating the source of the moisture, followed by isolating the area, and by finally clearing the air through HEPA filters.Read more
To ensure that clients will not be contaminated by any mold spores, there is a need to thoroughly disinfect the affected areas. Mold disinfection is made possible through state-of-the-art sprays & air sterilization techniques. Aside from making sure that the air is safe for breathing, this process also prevents the growth of unsightly fungi.Read more
Common indoor mold comes in different shapes, sizes, and colors. These are generally classified into three types: cladosporium, aspergillus, and stachybotrys atra. Knowing which mold is present in one’s home greatly helps in determining the removal method to be used, as well as avoid any possible allergic reaction or condition it may cause.Read more
Why Choose The Action 1 Restoration of Arizona Team To Help With Mold!
The First Step is a Mold Inspection
There are two types of mold inspection processes — complete mold inspection, and limited mold inspection. When conducting a complete mold inspection, we make a thorough assessment of the whole building, as well as the different systems and components (e.g. pipelines, sewage, etc.). We also measure the levels of humidity, temperature, moisture, and take samples of molds that we found.
On the other hand, the limited mold inspection means that the inspection is limited only to one part of a building. Mold samples are also taken for testing.
Commercial & Residential Mold Services
Because of the fact that mold growth is not limited only to residential areas, we at Action 1 Restoration Arizona understand that both commercial and residential areas would be experiencing this problem. For years, we have been providing effective mold removal methods using commercial-grade equipment to make sure our customers are left satisfied and their places mold-free. Our team consists of trained professionals that are knowledgeable on the different types of molds and what threat it carries to the health of human beings. This way, they are also trained to carry out the appropriate methods required to not only remove the molds but also to disinfect the affected areas.
Mold Inspections Steps
The following are the steps we at Action 1 Restoration Arizona follow to ensure that the right course of action is done.
- We ask our clients to complete a questionnaire with questions about the mold problems they are currently facing or have encountered.
- There will also be questions about their observations of visible molds, leaks in the plumbing, and other related issues.
- We conduct a visual inspection of the area, specifically searching for molds or water accumulation.
- Air and mold samples are collected. The air samples are taken both from inside and outside the area.
- We take the samples to the laboratory and have it analyzed. This way, we’ll be able to identify the types of mold present in the site.
To effectively remove molds from the identified areas, we first confirm the location of the source. This area is then closed off to avoid contaminating unaffected areas in the building. The HEPA filters are used to continuously purify the air. Our inspectors make sure to always have their masks on to decrease the chances of health risks.
When mold grows, even personal belongings can be affected. We make sure to remove all affected items and materials, disposing them to prevent any re-contamination from taking place. We help our clients replace their previously contaminated items with clean and mold-free materials.
We treat mold disinfection seriously due to the health risks and infections that may occur from simply inhaling it. The presence of molds doesn’t sit well with people who have asthma and respiratory problems, which is why it’s important that all items and personal belongings found within the area of contamination be disinfected. Here are the steps we take at Action 1 Restoration Arizona when it comes to mold disinfection.
- We conduct an assessment on the extent of damage done by molds.
- After locating the source, we clean up mold growths and disinfect and dehumidify the air in the area.
- We conduct repairs in the locations that have been damaged by the mold growth.
During mold removal, particles known as spores get released into the air, usually in significant quantities. Our team of experts ensure safety by completely isolating the affected areas from other parts of the building. This is to prevent the risk of other people inhaling the spores, therefore preventing any relate infections from occurring. To ensure the purity of the air around us as we work, we use High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters which are specifically designed for use in mold removal.
Lastly, to ensure our compliance to sanitary standards, we make sure to require our team to wear specialized clothing and gear that’ll help them get through the mold remediation process safely.
The Common Types of Mold
The reason why it’s important to take samples of the molds in an area is for us to know what type of mold has grown in the site. This way, we’d be able to take the right action to effectively eliminate that type of mold.
Here are the four different types of mold that often come up in laboratory tests. Knowing these different types of molds helps our team utilize the right methods to effectively disinfect an area and restore it to its former state.
- Aspergillus – Usually grows in areas where there are food stored, or places that often have air-conditioning systems.
- Cladosporium – The appearance of this mold looks similar to pepper, usually with black or green in color. This is usually found in fiberglass air ducts, toilets, and on painted areas. Although not toxic, it may cause allergic reactions, red watery eyes, or even sore throat.
- Orange or Red Mold – This is a type of mold that’s usually found outdoors. It grows on decaying plants, or moist wood. They appear slimy, but are actually harmless. The only annoying thing about this type of mold is that it’s a sore to look at.
- White Mold – While this is not actually a type of mold, the presence of white molds only mean that other types of molds will start to grow. This requires monitoring so that any premature mold growth will be prevented.