Fast Emergency Response for Flood and Water Damage Services in Chandler AZ
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Fast Disaster Response Teams
- Trained and Experienced in Water Damage
- Advanced Water Removal, Drying & Water Inspection Equipment
- We Work With Your Insurance Company
We Can Help You With Emergency Water Damage Cleanup, Call (480) 725-1066 Today!
Whenever water flows inside a building or home, a huge amount of damage can be caused very quickly to your property in Chandler, Arizona. Even minor leaks, such as those coming from a small broken pipe or appliance hose, can over time lead to mold growth and rot. The water damage restoration services that Action 1 Restoration of Chandler provides can help to ensure that a flood or leak is efficiently and quickly contained and that any damage that is incurred is repaired professionally and quickly to restore your property to good working order.
We Help Homes and Commercial Buildings With FloodsAction 1 Restoration of Chandler can help with both residential and commercial disaster cleanup services. The entire process can be started with just one phone call to our local Chandler team. The following are some of the top reasons why you should hire A1R of Chandler for all your water damage restoration needs.
- Get To Your Site Quickly (Average response time of 60 minutes)
- Free Estimates
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Fully Insured and Licensed Professionals
- Disinfection Services
- Cleanup Services
- 24 Hour Fast Response Time
We Are Available 24 Hours a Day for Emergency Services
Although flooding is a clear problem that you can’t afford to ignore, at times regular leaks can turn out to be even more problematic for you. When a large pipe breaks, you usually will notice it quickly (and it must be dealt with immediately). However, a small leak inside a pipe that is concealed behind a wall may drip for many years before the damage starts to become obvious. At times when a wall gets opened up, it reveals rot, mildew and mold that can lead as well to airborne bacteria – which may be one of the main reasons why there has been such frequent illnesses in your family.
Our local team here in Chandler is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. We have partnered with some of the finest contractors in the area to provide you with immediate emergency help no matter what time of night or day it is. After you have given our local team a call, we can usually have a crew out to your house within one hour of you calling us. Our expert staff can not only handle your problem, but file a claim on your behalf with your homeowner’s insurance company as well.
Why Call Action 1 Restoration of Chandler To Repair Your Home From Water Damage
One of the Most Common Disasters is From Broken Pipes
One of the more common causes of water damage inside a business or home comes from a broken or burst pipe. A pipe may burst due to damage, misuse (failing to have a pressure regulator), rusting or old age. Freezing weather conditions can also cause pipes to burst which can cause even more serious problems.
Whatever is causing the problem; broken pipes tend to happen unexpectedly, which leaves the business or homeowner with a huge mess to clean up afterwards. A majority of homeowners aren’t prepared for this kind of home disaster. However, you can help to minimize further damage by knowing what you should do in these situations.Step 1: Turn The Main Water Source Off Step 2: Find The Burst Pipe Step 3: Make An Assessment Of The Extent Of Water Damage Step 4: Remove Water Step 5: Dry Area Out Step 6: Repair And Restore
What are the Typical Costs?
The cost of Chandler water damage can vary according to various aspects, including amount of damage, size of property, cost of replacement or repair work, how much water must be removed and whether or not there is any mold damage. Those are just a couple of the many aspects that can impact how much your water damage restoration project might cost. You will want to have a list of all damaged property as well as a listing of the various particulars, including:
You will want to itemize all of your property and send this to your insurance company along with the claim paperwork. Attach any receipts and photos that you have of your damaged items.
We Provide Free Residential And Commercial Estimates
To better understand how estimates are provided by our local experts, you need to know more about a couple of criteria that go into determining a quote. First, you need to be aware of the fact that most water damage relates to burst or freezing water pipes. One major factor is how much water must be extracted or how high the water level is. Remember that substantial damage can be caused by water to not just your basement and roof, but also to walls, cabinets, carpets, appliances, furniture and ceilings. Just a small crack inside a pipe in your residence could result in more than one hundred gallons of water being released within twenty four hours. If a water line were to burst when you aren’t at home, it could end up being hundreds of gallons released within just a few hours. The more water that must be removed and then dried out, the higher your cost will be.
Some Additional Restoration Services We Provide Include:
- • Cleanup of your home or business
- • Water removal and dry out using commercial grade fans, air blowers and testing equipment to make sure your home or office is safe.
- • Mitigation
- • Remediation
- • Restoration
Typical Areas that May Need Restoration in Your Home:
- • Attics from Burst Pipes or Air Conditioning Units can cause a lot of water damage to a home in a short period of time.
- • Typical causes of bathroom floods is from a faucet being left on, burst pipe behind the wall and toilet clogs are some of the more common problems we have seen.
- • Basements can get flooded from the upstairs and can have problems due to storm damage. If you have a basement, you may want to invest in a sump pump just in case.
- • Bedrooms
- • Carpet, flooring, furniture and walls will usually need to not only be dried out, but disinfected if the water has sat too long or is black water.
- • Ceilings can be affected by burst pipes, air conditioning leaks, roof leaks and from storm damage. Our team has seen most ceiling water damage problems happen from broken or leaking pipes from the attic or roof.
- • Kitchens have many appliances, pipes in the walls and under the home that can cause major damage fast.
Typical Most Common Causes Your Home or Business Will Need Cleanup or Repairs:
- • Air Conditioning Unit
- • Appliance Malfunction
- • Burst Pipe
- • Broken Pipe
- • Dishwasher
- • Pipe Leaks
- • Roof Leaks
- • Severe Storm
- • Washing Machine
- • Water Left On
Zip codes in Chandler AZ we service: 85224, 85225, 85226, 85248, 85249, 85286, 85244, 85246